L1-1 | Premium Ride
The MOBOT L1-1 is a UL2272 certified, LTA compliant e-scooter. It belongs to the mid-range category which is suitable for both everyday commuters and leisure riders.
MOBOT L1-1 UL2272 is designed to be portable while allowing that enjoyable weekend scoot.
Unlike other UL2272 e-scooters in the market, the L1-1 is certified by UL bearing hologram UL2272 certification sticker label with a unique serial number. It comes with rear disc brakes, speedometer and built-in display with app function.
The rear mechanical disc brake provides responsive braking. Coupled with front, rear and deck lights, you will be noticed from all directions.
The built-in display panel provides information on speed, distance and battery level. In addition, you can also adjust the light colour and intensity via the L1-1 app.
The 8.5″ front pneumatic and rear 8.5″ solid rubber inner honeycomb tyres provide strong traction, do not puncture and are able to cushion your ride through uneven ground.
The L1-1 UL2272 is easily folded with a flick of the lever. Once folded, you can easily bring it onboard public transport or store in your car boot.
Though it may look like any other 36V 250W DC brushless motor from the surface, the L1-1 motor uses Dacromet® technology for superior corrosion resistance. This enhances its durability in a tropical climate like Singapore. It comes with 3 speed settings and can achieve up to 25km/h.
Using 36V 7.5AH high quality li-ion battery pack which passed the strict testing requirements of UL2272, the L1-1 UL2272 can travel up to 25km on a full charge.
Optional adult and child seats are available. The child seat will be attached to the adult seat pole.
* Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
From 1 April 2020, e-scooter will be inspected and registered with Land Transport Authority (LTA) before transferring the ownership to you. The $7 transfer fee is payable by the customer directly to LTA.
From 5 Nov 2019, e-scooters are not allowed to be used on pedestrian paths or footpaths.
As of 25 Dec 2018, the L1-1 is certified to UL2272.
For more details on LTA registration, please refer to this article.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle, PAB or PMD on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Must be registered with LTA (applicable to PABs and PMDs);
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum motorised device speed of 25km/h (applicable to PMDs) or maximum motor-assistance speed of 25km/h (applicable to PABs);
- Must be UL2272-certified (applicable to motorised PMDs);
- Must comply with the EN15194 standard (applicable to PABs);
- Must be type approved by LTA (applicable to PABs)
- Maximum continuous rated power of 250W (applicable to PABs); and
- Must not have any start-up assistance / throttle feature (applicable to PABs).